Offers 25,000 downloads for teachers.Great samples to get you to sign up.

Then they have very little of what they claim to have. They are extremely unwilling to work with people who are frustrated by the lack of quality and quantity of their product. More than half of what they claim to have, links you to another website with no instructions on how to get what you want. I have never hated a product/ company so much.

Please do not purchase their plan.

It really is not worth it, and you cannot get your money back.Karen Ward

Had an Experience with Teachnology?

Comments

Signed up for the Supreme level, which is supposed to gives you access to gold, platinum, and silver levels, and only got access to 1 of the levels.I sent email and contacted through the site with no response!

Looks like I paid $50 for what should have been $30 being that I only get to access 1/3 of the content. Also there is nowhere near 30,000+ worksheets! Save your money and a headache!

You can access so much more FREE online!Total Ripoff!!!!

I agree.I signed up for the supreme membership, but noticed there is nowhere to log in.

It took me to another website and when I signed on there, I was denied access because I wasn't a member. What a ripoff!! It looked like just what I was looking for, but is far from it.

Now I am out $50.00.Don't sign up!

#204947

Thank you so much for posting this. I was about to sign up with them. You just saved me from a huge headache.